Why choose Seshottex?
- We have a large team of qualified, accredited and seasoned facilitators, assessors and moderators. Our training consultants are hand-picked for their wide ranging experience, professional qualifications, adaptability and areas of specialization and expertise.
- Our clients span many industry verticals, resulting in us having experience of working in diverse sectors with differing needs and organizational cultures.
- We offer competitive prices in the industry.
- Our training is customized to meet individual needs of clients.
- We have over 50 accredited short and long courses to choose from.
- We limit the size of our computer training classes to a maximum of 10 learners to ensure that all our client learners receive personal attention and individual support. Our soft skill classes range from small groups of 10 to larger groups of 20.
- Each learner in our training facility has their own PC with printing facilities, for computer training. Soft Skill workshops are held at suitable venues in a relaxed environment.
- We provide comprehensive, easy to use learning material documentation, including instruction notes and exercises focused on the learning material to encourage both theoretical and practical learning.
- Each learner completes a course evaluation form to enable us to ensure that the quality of our training, and our overall service, is maintained at all times.
- Additional on-site support is available if required, at an hourly rate.
- Our modular PC and software training unit standards are fully in line with the National Qualifications Framework (NQF), and are designed to ensure that necessary skills are transferred to client learners effectively and efficiently.
Seshottex 680 Pty Ltd is committed to meeting our clients training requirements with effective, personal training in a range of fields including popular operating systems, up to date application software and business soft skills.